ENGLISH HOMEWORK

SUGGESTION DIALOGUE 
Lio : Hai Chloe. Are you okay?
Chloe : Hei Lio, I’m not okay. I’m confused.
Lio : Hm…, Why?
Chloe : My bestfriend, Leti. She’s having a party next saturday, and i don’t have anything to wear.
Lio : Okay, What is the theme of the party?
Chloe : It’s a Summer-themed party.
Lio : Wow, it’s a really cool theme. Leti always throws a great party, you need to wear something cool.
Chloe : And that’s exactly why i’m confused Lio. She’s also inviting the entire class to her party. 
Lio : Hmm, let me think for a second. I guess, PVJ is having a late night sale this Friday. I suggest you to go there.
Chloe : Wow, that’s great! But, isn’t it too sudden if I look for the clothes on Friday while the party is Saturday? Not to mention, I need to ask my mom for the money.
Lio : Oh, okay. If it’s the problem, I suggest you better go and find it tomorrow then! I heard Uniqlo on Paskal 23 is also having a big sale. Not as big as PVJ but it’s still a sale, and I can lend you some money.
Chloe : Wow, you didn’t say it earlier! Oh, about the money, it’s fine, if it’s not too expensive, I won’t have to borrow yours, right?
Lio : Ok. Anyway, what if we go together?
Chloe : Yes, of course. That would be great.
Lio : Okay, i’ll see you tomorrow after school.

OFFER DIALOGUE
Chloe : You see? Yes there’s a lot of sale. But, I still couldn’t find anything that fits me. 
Lio : Yeah, you’re right. The clothes are a bit old.
Chloe : What should I do, Lio? The party is 3 days away.
Lio : What if I lend you my sister’s clothes?
Chloe : Is it ok?
Lio : Yes, of course! Let’s go to her room.
Chloe : Ok, Lio.
Lio : I think this one fits you nicely, Chloe. You can wear this if you want.
Chloe : This fits perfectly Lio. Not to mention, yellow is my favorite colour and it’s a perfect colour for a Summer-themed party! Can I wear this ?
Lio : Of course! My sister always have a good taste in clothes, doesn't she?
Chloe : Yeah, she does. I can see that clearly. Thanks, Lio!

Comments

Popular Posts