MY GOAL MY AMBITION

 In my life, I've been through a lot of stuff that makes me want to have something more. Something big in the future. I want to have a happy life. I want to achieve my goal to be a neurosurgeon, make my parents proud, have a good circle of friendship, have a good relationship, and much more. But the key is I want to have a happy life. 


I can play piano, I love to study about the human brain, I can sing, I love reading books , and I love music. In one day, I have to read a book. No matter how busy I am on that day..One thing that I'm passionate about is the human brain. I want to know all the things that brain can do. All the components in the human brain are so interesting. People have their own personality, thoughts because they have brains. And it’s so satisfying. 


My strengths. Well, I guess I’m pretty good at public speaking. I can be friends with many people from many backgrounds. I don’t really know what my strengths are. My ambition right now is that I can make everyone that close to me happy with my existence. My efforts to achieve that ambition are trying to understand their thoughts, know them better, not selfish, try to give everything that they want that i can do. My happiness is knowing that I can make my family, and friends happy. 


To be a neurosurgeon I have to study hard. I know it’s difficult but i want to try it. Why do I want to be a doctor? Because I want to help many people to survive from their sickness. To achieve what I want, I must have hope. Study hard, pray, socializing, and much more. Achievement that I got that makes me proud is that I got good grades at my school. Even in the situation, I was struggling with many problems. But, I could keep my grades. That achievement makes me proud, because I know that in many conditions, problems, I can survive. And one achievement that makes me really proud of myself is i can be a good daughter and sister at the same time for my family.

Comments

Popular Posts